- Them: I don't think kids should be exposed to gay relationships.
- You: Why not?
- Them: It's introducing children to sexuality! They're too young for that!
- You: So when a prince and princess kiss in a Disney movie, are they introduced to sexuality? When the prince and the princess get married and have a child, is that introducing your child to sexuality?
- Them: NO! But if they see a man and a man, or a woman and a woman together... they're going to start asking questions! Like how a man and a man can... you know, do anything together.
- You: You think the only thing people think when they see a gay couple is "I wonder how they have sex"? Furthermore, you think a CHILD is going to even know what that means? When the prince and the princess kiss, does your 4 year old daughter ask, "mommy, how do people have intercourse"? No. She just sees two people in love. If you remember when you were a kid, you probably didn't think about sex every time you saw two people happy together.
- Them: But it'll bring up all kinds of questions, it'll confuse my child!
- You: Then be a fucking parent and explain it to your child. The only question that might be brought up is "mom, why don't you want gay people to be happy?". And when you don't have a good answer for that question, you can look your child in the eye and say "It's because I'm a bigot".
I always get so nervous whenever I have a message because I think it’s someone finally coming to tell me what a dumbass I am
waiting for someone to come up to me and confess they have been in love with me from a distance for forever is really getting tiring tbh
i’ve noticed that a lot of people confuse “respects women” with “respects women they consider respectable”.
film about a group of men getting into shenanigans= “comedy”
film about a group of women getting into shenanigans= “chick flick”
film about a friendship between two men= “buddy flick”
film about a friendship between two women= “chick flick”
emotional film about father/son relationships= “drama”
emotional film about mother/daughter relationships= “chick flick”
film about a young man finding identity= “coming of age”
film about a young woman finding identity= “chick flick”
Sometimes I wish I was an octopus so I could slap eight people at once
hi guys so i finished editing my new theme.
what do ya think????????????
ok i’m going to change my theme.
pray for me not to screw it up because i know nothing about html. except maybe the basics but they don’t count ok.